for the rice paper rolls:
- 8 Rice Paper Wrappers
- 1 Mango large ripe , thinly sliced
- 2 Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 Carrot thinly sliced
- 2 Cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
for the mango cilantro dipping sauce:
- 1 Mango ripe , diced
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 – 3 tablespoons Water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- For the mango cilantro dipping sauce, in a blender, add mango, lemon juice, water, salt and sriracha. Blend until smooth. Add the cilantro and pulse 2-3 times till the cilantro/coriander is chopped very fine, but green specks are still visible. Remove into a bowl and refrigerate till ready to use.
- To start making the rice paper rolls, create an assembly line of sorts. Take a cup of water in a shallow dish which is wide enough for the rice paper roll to sit comfortably without bending or breaking at the edges. In another plate, keep all your veggies together.
- Take one rice paper and dip it in the water for 5-10 seconds. Remove the paper and place it flat on the counter. It may still feel crisp, but don’t worry it’ll soften up pretty quickly. Don’t be tempted to dip it for longer than 10 seconds. Place all the veggies and the mint leaves towards one end of the paper, leaving some space to fold.
- If your veggies are placed horizontally across the rice paper, fold both the sides to the center in such a way that they are a bit on the veggies. Now start rolling the sheet as tightly as possible without breaking it.
- Continue doing the same for the remaining rice paper till you have 7-8 rolls. Cover with aluminium foil to keep them from drying out. Serve cold with the mango cilantro dipping sauce.