Move over pastels coz the 80’s trend of neons is back. The recent international runways were all packed with blindingly bright neons, most prominent of them all was the yellow shade of the spectrum with a lemony undertone. Celebrities world over from Kar-Jenners to supermodelsHadid sisters, Hollywood biggies to actresses and fashionistascloser to home were all spotted strutting the trend.
A few of them really bowled us over as they made this trend their own. Always stunning Sarah Paulson literally lit up at the premiere of her movie in a fringed neon belted Prada gown with a matching satin pouch, bold fuchsia lips and hair swept back on the side. Kriti Sanon kept it casual chic while promoting her movie in a neon mesh crop top, paperbag waist trousers and hair styled into a ponytail. Victoria Justice was seen glowing in a feminine tiered neon-green gown by Aadnevik at the am fAR Gala paired with a pearlescent box clutch by Edie Parker. Newly married Priyanka Chopra Jonas served us some serious outfit goals in all white look keeping all the focus on a trendy two-toned fluffly neon jacket and of course her dog Diana.
Bollywood debutante Janhvi Kapoor looked absolutely breathtaking in a neon Shehla Khan gown with a fitted bodice and a thigh high slit. She finished her look with glossy yet understated make up and simple brushed back hair. Kim Kardashian has taken a serious liking to this trend as she even experimented with neon wigs. Here we spotted her in revealing neon separates as she stepped out of a matching car to meet friends in Miami. She wore Yeezy neon one-shoulder crop top and a high-slit skirt paired with clear heels. Alia Bhatt recently made an appearance at the Berlin Film Festival in an unpredictable neon column Prabal Gurung gown with a dramatic train. She looked positively fresh-faced with hair sleekly tied up in a ponytail. Malin Akerman arrived at the Vanity Fair Oscars’ After party in a bright neon cape-sleeve mini dress by Alex Perry teamed with gold pumps by Brian Atwood and a short messy hairdo.
Clearly neon is everything right now and you need to incorporate it in your wardrobe pronto. If you feel head-to-toe neon isn’t your thing try it in smaller doses. Experiment with accessories or separates and we can assure you, you will love this vibrant trend as much as these celebrities do.
Toke things easier for you here are our Top 10 Neon picks for you to ma try.
- Vans Authentic Neon Casual Shoes – https://www.ajio.com/vans-authentic-neon-casual-shoes/p/460030484_green
- Zara Satin Finish Skirt – https://www.zara.com/in/en/satin-finish-skirt-p04661186.html?v1=8154641&v2=1180786
- A. Girl Shockwave Neon Eyeliner – https://www.nykaa.com/l-a-girl-shockwave-neon-eyeliner/p/363948?ptype=product&productId=363948&skuId=363948
- ShahinMannan Neon Green Eagle Motif Jacket – https://www.azafashions.com/products/neon-green-eagle-motif-jacket/36110
- Forever 21 Skinny Jelly Belt – https://www.forever21.in/p/skinny-jelly-belt-328671.html
- The Red Box Sunshine Amour Statement Earrings – http://theredbox.co.in/en/product/sunshine-amour-statement-earrings/
- Forever 21 Fishnet Neon Crew Socks – https://www.forever21.in/p/fishnet-neon-crew-socks-331827.html
- Zara Neon Animal Print Crossbody Bag – https://www.zara.com/in/en/neon-animal-print-crossbody-bag-p12652004.html?v1=8251623&v2=1180507
- Zara Neon Top With Knot Detail – https://www.zara.com/in/en/neon-top-with-knot-detail-p00003001.html?v1=8763720&v2=1180732
- Forever 21 Pocket Dolphin Shorts – https://www.forever21.in/p/pocket-dolphin-shorts-334292.html