Well I recently paid a visit to this amazing Sattvik restaurant.Its a beautiful place and I tried some mouth watering dishes.
- Dal e sattvik well its super,loved the taste and the spices they use to make it are flavorfuly blended, its a must try for everyone who is visiting this amazing place.
- Dahi kebabs were melt in mouth, very soft and made with amazing mixture of spices ,cottage cheese and hung curd loved it .
- Aloo chaat avocado, I have had aloo chaat before but this one was a treat to my palette, the avocado twist added to the overall presentation and taste.
- Dal-e-eahuik was also one of a kind amazing dish I tried seriously loved the taste and texture .
In the mean while i also ordered some beverages from the menu like .
- Nirvana is basically a mocktail which made with the base of pineapple it tasted yum and the presentation was even better.
- Moksha is a drink made with watermelon and was indeed very refreshing and I simply loved it.
- Dhov ki shikanji , from my childhood days I have been drinking shikanji but this was a unique one, the reason being it was made with coconut water base it tasted amazing.
I also ordered A dessert from the menu which was .
- Rose kulfi , as the name itself says, the kulfi was induced with rose petals it was simply delicious.
At the end I would like to thank the Sattvik team for giving us such a amazing experience with beverages and scrumptious food Thank You Once Again .
Follow Mohit Behl :- Indianluxurytravelblog@gmail.com