Well a few days back I visited Mallacca Malaysian kitchen and was warmly welcomed.It is a beautiful place with MESMERIZING interiors.
The menu is pretty vibrant offering many best Malaysian food in Gurgaon. Some of the dishes that I tried are listed below .
- Tod mun khao phod which was delicious and I loved it.
- Egg volcano this was something unique I tried for the first time loved the taste and the overall presentation as well .
- Infinity was good in taste.
- Non veg tom yum soup tasted yum and flavors made with prawns ,very rich and a bit creamy soup amazing it was .
- Khaffir lime panna cotta tasted phenomenal served with passion fruits jelly lime and yogurt.
- Roti tissue is a very thin roti rolled in the shape of a cone loved the taste and presentation.
- Cili pan is mainly a snack sort of thing served hot with infuced flavors
- Terong balado was a bit spicy, mainly made with chili sauce and egg plants .
- Keju malaya ts basically a dish prepared with curd of the milk and cheese and tasted really well
After having such scrumptious food affair i can only thank team Mallacca for such hospitality from food to service loved every minute I spend here . Will surely recommend and visit this amazing place soon again , Thank You .
Follow Mohit Behl :- Indianluxurytravelblog@gmail.com